Tiered Bowl Wedding Centerpiece How-To
When to start: 1 day before
1. Soak floral foam in water, and cut pieces to fit inside each bowl; the foam should extend 2 or 3 inches above the rim.
2. Stack bowls on top of one another, keeping them centered.
3. Attach lemons and kumquats to wooden skewers. Insert them into the floral foam, then fill in the gaps with flowers until the blocks are covered. Refrigerate overnight.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs