Tiered Bowl Wedding Centerpiece How-To
When to start: 1 day before
1. Soak floral foam in water, and cut pieces to fit inside each bowl; the foam should extend 2 or 3 inches above the rim.
2. Stack bowls on top of one another, keeping them centered.
3. Attach lemons and kumquats to wooden skewers. Insert them into the floral foam, then fill in the gaps with flowers until the blocks are covered. Refrigerate overnight.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?