Tiered Bowl Wedding Centerpiece How-To
When to start: 1 day before
1. Soak floral foam in water, and cut pieces to fit inside each bowl; the foam should extend 2 or 3 inches above the rim.
2. Stack bowls on top of one another, keeping them centered.
3. Attach lemons and kumquats to wooden skewers. Insert them into the floral foam, then fill in the gaps with flowers until the blocks are covered. Refrigerate overnight.
- A Southeast Asian-Inspired Wedding in a Former Brooklyn Warehouse
- Amal Clooney Just Revealed Her Favorite George Clooney Rom-Com—and It's Not What You Would Expect
- Queen Elizabeth Is Planning a Surprise for Kate Middleton Ahead of Her and Prince William's 10th Anniversary
- Just Wait Until You See the Loaded Pie Table at This Modern, Cultural Wedding in Brooklyn