Tiered Bowl Wedding Centerpiece How-To
When to start: 1 day before
1. Soak floral foam in water, and cut pieces to fit inside each bowl; the foam should extend 2 or 3 inches above the rim.
2. Stack bowls on top of one another, keeping them centered.
3. Attach lemons and kumquats to wooden skewers. Insert them into the floral foam, then fill in the gaps with flowers until the blocks are covered. Refrigerate overnight.
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10
- What to Bring to Your First Wedding-Dress Shopping Appointment
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful