It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy. All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes.
Food & Cooking
More Food & Cooking
- Healthy Whole Grains You'll Want to Add to Your Meals
- Rosés Not Roses: These Are the Best Pink Wines to Sip on Valentine's Day
- How to Make Tofu a Regular Part of Your Weeknight Meals
- How to Form Lasting Good-for-You Habits—and No, It Doesn't Involve Sticking with Them for 21 Days
- These Chocolate-Dipped Desserts Are So Much Better Than Strawberries