It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy. All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes.
Food & Cooking
More Food & Cooking
- How to Make Fluffy, Creamy Mashed Potatoes Without a Masher
- Your Most Common Cake Baking Problems, Solved
- Did You Know Flutes Are Not the Best Glasses to Use When Drinking Sparkling Wine? Here, Experts Explain Why
- Our Best Dipping Sauces for Dunking Everything from Vegetables to Slices of Bread
- Making One of These Easy, Healthy Side Dishes Is a Simple Way to Upgrade Any Weeknight Dinner