Tools and Materials
Martha Stewart Crafts baker's twine (available at Michael's)
Iron and pressing cloth
- Secure template to felt using double-sided tape and cut along edges using fabric shears.
- Fold in edges and, using a pressing cloth and iron, carefully steam folds; repeat for all 4 flaps.
- Use Fabri-Tac to adhere side flaps to the bottom flap to create an envelope; let dry.
- Sew a button onto the center of the top flap using baker's twine, keeping the end underneath the flap long to secure the holder.
- Insert gift card and wrap remaining length of baker's twine around the holder finishing by wrapping the twine gently around the button.