Tools and Materials
Martha Stewart Crafts patterned craft paper (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts Simple Circle Cutter (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts craft knife (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts cutting mat (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts screw punch (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts multicolor baker's twine (available at Michael's)
- Using the circle cutter on a cutting mat, cut a 4 1/4" circle out of patterned craft paper repeat using glittered paper.
- Using the template, cut along line to create slit in patterned circle.
- Place a small piece of double-sided tape just above the slit on the backside of the patterned circle and attach backside of glittered circle to backside of patterned circle.
- Using the template, punch around the ornament using a screw punch on each hole marking.
- Start sewing baker's twine through holes using a simple basting stitch at the top center.
- Finish ornaments with a loop using remaining twine for hanging.
- Fold a small piece of paper over top gift card, personalize or stamp with a holiday greeting nearest to top fold and insert into slot.