Everyday Food, March 2012
Kids may be skeptical of this leafy green -- but not when it's mixed into a creamy ravioi filling. Kale adds vitamin C and antioxidants to this surprisingly easy dish.
Get the Kale-and-Ricotta Ravioli Recipe.
More ways to give kale kid appeal
- Tear, toss with oil, and bake for crisp chips.
- Add sauteed kale to grilled cheese or quesadillas.
- Stir into a chicken noodle soup and cook until tender.
- Replace some basil with blanched kale when making pesto.
- Cook with crumbled Italian sausage and diced potato.
- Saute and add to hearty pastas.