Treat your skin to a lavish, full-body exfoliation experience with this herbal scrub from Farmaesthetics founder Brenda Brock.
- 2 cups organic yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons powdered cloves
- 2 tablespoons powdered orange peels
- 2 tablespoons powdered cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Calendula-Infused Soy Oil
Hot Toddy for the Body How-To
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients with a wooden spoon or clean hands.
- In a plastic, snap-top container, combine dry mix and soy oil using a ratio of 1 to 1 1/2 parts mix to 1 part oil until desired consistency is reached. Store with lid on until ready to use.
Apply exfoliant in a circular motion to wet skin over the entire body, including hands and feet. (Note: Do not massage scrub into the skin. Let the cornmeal grains, suspended in the oil, glide over the body.) Rinse off in the shower.
Hot Toddy for the Body exfoliant is available for purchase from Farmaesthetics.