Planning a Summer BBQ? Here Are the Top 10 Wines to Pair With Every Type of Cookout Food
One of summertime's great pleasures is the cookout: it's all about conviviality, community, and delicious food. Simply fire up the grill and sear whatever strikes your fancy at the market. Neighbors may pop by with steaks to throw on the grill, and friends show up with their award-winning potato salad. At a cookout, more is merrier, and nothing needs to be too planned. It's one of the easiest ways to entertain.
Whether you're hosting the cookout or taking a dish, you'll want wines that pair well with the food. We've selected an array of tasty options, our picks are easy, casual, delicious, and affordable too. Whether you've got burgers, barbecue, or summer salads on the menu, we've got a wine for that.
Best Cookout Wines to Buy in 2022:
- H3 Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- 19 Crimes Martha's Chardonnay
- Crios De Susana Balbo Malbec 2019
- Segura Viudas Cava Brut
- Dry Creek Vineyard Heritage Zinfandel 2019
- Diora La Belle Fete Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Broadbent Vinho Verde
- Hacienda Lopez de Haro Crianza 2018
- Mateus Dry Rose 2021
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Cans