Beat the Summer Heat by Shopping Macy's Sale on Cooling Bedding Essentials—Here Are Our Best 5 Picks
If you're looking for a way to stay cool this summer—and your air conditioner or ceiling fan just isn't cutting it—it's time to upgrade your bedding. From cooling sheets made with airy materials like silk and eucalyptus to pillows filled with cooling gel beads, there are plenty of ways you can make your sleep space a sweat-free environment. If this sounds like a dream come true, then you need to take a look at Macy's Friends & Family Sale, which features great deals on cooling sheets, pillows, blanket, and more.
Of course, the most important part of your bedding during summer is your sheets, which offer a lightweight way to sleep comfortably. Take that to the next level by picking up this Charter Club Sleep Cool Hygro Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Sheet Set ($24.50, originally $50, macys.com). Made with breathable fabric, you'll sleep soundly through the night. Do you constantly switch your pillow to the 'cool side' throughout the night? Also add this SensorGel Cool Fusion with Cooling Gel Beads Pillow ($23.29, originally $60, macys.com) to your cart.
Getting your bed ready for summer is easy when you shop Macy's sale—just add the promo code "FRIEND" when checking out to receive your discounts. Ahead, find all of our favorite marked-down cooling bedding essentials to shop now.
Our Top Picks
- Charter Club Sleep Cool Hygro Egyptian Cotton 400 Threat Sheet Set, $24.50 (was $50)
- Charter Club Down Alternative Cooling Blanket, $78.39 (was $160)
- Sealy All Night Cooling Mattress Pad, $49 (was $70)
- SensorGel Cool Fusion with Cooling Gel Beads Pillow, $23.29 (was $60)
- Tommy Bahama Crane Flower Cool Zone Cotton Under 300-Thread Count Set, $92.99 (was $134)