The 6 Best Bourbons to Gift Dad This Father's Day
With Father's Day approaching, you may be wracking your brain about what to get him. A tie? Been done. Grill tools? He has a million. Booze? Now we're talking! And a booze that's great for making cocktails or drinking neat on the patio all summer? Enter bourbon. It's an American sipping staple and one that can make just about any father figure happy—for more reasons than one.
While bourbon does make a great Father's Day gift, the market is crowded and it's easy to be swayed by fun labels and interesting blends. Since he's too important to take a chance on, we made it easy for you to pick out the perfect gift for your dad, based on his personality.
From classics to newer, craft sippers, here are our recommendations:
- Coopers' Craft Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Original
- Woodford Reserve, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Barrell Bourbon, Batch 032
- Eagle Rare, Eagle Rare 10-year Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Jefferson's Ocean, OCEAN Voyage 24
- Hudson Whiskey NY, Hudson Bright Lights, Big Bourbon