These 10 Artificial Christmas Trees Pack the Same Amount of Holiday Cheer as Fresh Ones
Christmas trees are a quintessential symbol of the holiday. Ahead of December 25, you and your family likely partake in your favorite seasonal tradition: You pick out a fresh tree and adorn it with ornaments, ribbon, and a meaningful tree topper. But while the trip to pick up your pine, spruce, or fir might feel like canon, it isn't your only option—and when life becomes too busy, it's perfectly festive to select a tree that can last for generations.
It doesn't have to feel like a compromise or sacrifice, either: These days, the best artificial Christmas trees come decked out with everything from frosted branches to faux berries and oftentimes look like the real thing, straight from Mother Nature. There are also festive varieties that speak to the holiday season, including pre-lit iterations. Better yet, they come in plenty of sizes and shapes to fit perfectly inside your home.
We've rounded up our favorite artificial Christmas trees on the market—including selections designed by Martha, who actually prefers faux over fresh.
Best Artificial Christmas Trees of 2022
- Best Pre-Lit: Martha Stewart Green and Gold Glitter Pine Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
- Best Set of Trees: Pottery Barn Pre-Lit Faux Snowy Pine Trees
- Best Option for Wall: The Holiday Aisle Prelit Green Pine Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Standard: National Tree Company Artificial Full Christmas Tree
- Best Small: Martha Stewart Lighted Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Colorful: Best Choice Products Multicolored Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Slim: North Valley Green Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Design: Martha Stewart Snow Frosted Tips Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Budget-Friendly: Holiday Time Non-Lit Wesley Pine Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best White: The Holiday Aisle White Pine Artificial Christmas Tree