Our Favorite Casserole Dishes for Baking and Serving Both Sweet and Savory Recipes
A quality casserole dish goes a long way. Not only will you use it to make delicious, comforting one-pan meals, but they also come in handy when preparing fruit cobblers, lasagna and other baked pastas, and roasted meats and vegetables. There are several durable materials that are used to make this type of baker, like stoneware, stainless steel, and glass, which means they transition seamlessly from oven to table. What's more, you can use your casserole dish to transport food to a get-together or put the leftovers straight into the refrigerator afterwards for safe food storage.
On the hunt for a new casserole dish for all of your favorite savory and sweet recipes? Here, we're sharing a selection of our favorites on the market right now.
- Best Stoneware Casserole Dish: Le Creuset Heritage Rectangular Casserole
- Best Stainless Steel Casserole Dish: All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stainless-Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid
- Best Multi-Shape Casserole Dish Set: Finn Stoneware Oven-to-Table Dishes, Set of Three
- Best Custom Casserole Dish: MarkitMaven Handwritten Casserole Dish
- Best Two-Piece Casserole Dish Set: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of Two
- Best Glass Casserole Dish: Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Casserole Dish with Glass Lid
- Best Casserole Dish Design: Crate & Barrel Red Ruffled Baking Dish