11 Wreaths That Will Look Beautiful on Your Front Door Through All 4 Seasons
You may associate wreaths with winter holidays, but they don't have to be specific to one season. Instead of spending extra money on four wreaths each year, invest in one quality piece that will work beautifully whether it's spring, summer, winter, or fall. All season-wreaths also make perfect housewarming gifts, and they're versatile enough that you can hang them inside or place them flat on a tabletop with a vase or candle in the center.
Most of the picks on our list are made from dried flowers and leaves, so make sure you pay close attention to the hanging instructions; some need to be hung in covered doorways that are sheltered from the weather. Also, keep in mind that the texture and color could fade with time, especially if you're hanging these wreaths in direct sunlight. To clean dried flowers, use a hair dryer on the coolest temperature and lowest speed setting about 10 inches from the wreath. If the wreath is made of metal or wood, clean it using a feather duster.
The Best Wreaths for Any Season
- Williams Sonoma Painted Salal & Eucalyptus Wreath
- Terrain Verdigris Oak and Acorn Wreath
- Pottery Barn Pampas Grass Wreath
- Gracie Oaks Dried Heathcliff Floral Wreath
- West Elm Faux Succulent Wreath
- Crate and Barrel Olive Wreath
- Balsam Hill White Forsythia Wreath
- Pottery Barn Dried Abigale Wreath
- Creekside Farms Dried Mixed Marigold Wreath
- Right Side Hand Meadow Flower Asymmetrical Wreath
- Pottery Barn Dried Lavender Wreath