10 Swing Chairs That Will Turn Your Outdoor Space Into a Relaxing Lounge
With all the time you plan to spend outdoors, your space should feel like your own personal paradise, which is precisely where a swing chair comes in. Swing chairs are typically hung on your tree or porch, but can also come with a base to allow them to stand on their own. It's exactly what you need if you want to sit back and relax with a book or drink in hand to make the most of the beautiful weather.
While many of these chairs are luxurious, they'll last a while and provide the ultimate place to unwind after a long day. When deciding which option is best for you, consider the material, cushion fabric, and design to ensure it fits your backyard area best. If you have a family of kids, you should also make sure the material is durable for some inevitable rough-play. On the other hand, if it's just adults, you can rest easy knowing that this is an investment that's bound to get tons of usage from you.
- Wicker Basket Chair: Vienna Outdoor Wicker Basket Chair
- Knotted Hanging Chair: Anthropologie Knotted Melati Hanging Chair
- Cotton Hanging Hammock Chair: Terrain Hanging Hammock Chair
- Egg-Shaped Chair: Patio Wicker Hanging Chair Swing Hammock Egg Chair
- Pod Hanging Chair: CB2 Pod Hanging Chair with Cushion
To help make the selection process easier, we rounded up the best swing chairs so finding your favorite is as simple as can be.