These Body Pillows Will Change the Way You Sleep
Falling asleep isn't as simple as laying down on your mattress. Everything from your preferred sleeping position to various health issues can make you feel too uncomfortable to enjoy a full night's rest. Do you typically sleep on your side? You might experience more aches and pains than others. Are you pregnant, prone to joint pain, or living with a chronic condition like fibromyalgia? You might struggle to find a sleeping position that offers substantial pain relief. Thankfully, body pillows offer the support and body alignment you need to manage the above issues and more.
- Best Body Pillow for Pregnant Women: Alwyn Home Barth Cotton Body Medium Support Pillow
- Best Body Pillow for Hot Sleepers: Snuggle-Pedic Full Body Pillow
- Décor-Friendly Body Pillow: Room Essentials Reversible Body Pillow in Oranges/Blush
- Best Body Pillow with Medium to Firm Support: DOWNCOOL Large Body Pillow
- Best U-Shaped Body Pillow: Bluestone Full Body Contour U Pillow
Boasting a combination of firmness and softness, these pillows cradle your body to help you maintain a healthy posture and alleviate musculoskeletal discomfort. Thanks to their orthopedic benefits, body pillows can even help you stop tossing and turning or reduce snoring, allowing you to achieve the previously elusive good night's sleep. If you're hoping to improve your sleep routine, these body pillows can be the key to feeling well-rested. Ahead, some of our favorite options to shop right now.