The Best Ceiling Fans to Cool Every Part of Your Home
When the sun reaches its peak and temperatures start climbing, we often crank up the air conditioning to cool off. While this is an understandable—and often needed—move, using a ceiling fan is another great way to circulate air and save some money on energy costs in the process. To help you find the best ceiling fan that suits your needs, we rounded up several that run the gamut, from energy efficient models to iterations with stand-out fixtures.
If you're looking for a budget-friendly pick that packs plenty of cooling power, we have you covered; consider the ahead oversized, 52-inch appliance that comes with five wooden blades—it's also perfect for someone looking to add a traditional touch to their space. Looking to build a high-tech home? Then you'll want to consider a smart fan, like the one on our list that works both indoors and out. It features a dimmable LED light kit and remote control that responds to Amazon's Alexa, Google Home, and more with easy commands. Ahead, shop our favorite ceiling fans to add to your home now.
- Best Budget-Friendly Fan: Andover Mills Blade Standard Ceiling Fan
- Best Smart Fan: Explorer 56-inch Indoor/Outdoor Smart Ceiling Fan, Dimmable LED Light Kit & Remote Control
- Best LED Fan: Prominence Home 52-Inch Espy Ceiling Fan
- Best Quiet Fan: Hampton Bay Costa Mesa 56-Inch LED Zinc Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
- Best Energy-Efficient Fan: Craftmade TG52W3 Targas 52-Inch Convertible Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Wall Control
- Best Low-Profile Fan: Hunter Dempsey Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Remote Control
- Best Fan with Dimmable Light: Contemporary 42-Inch Ceiling Fan with Dimmable LED Light
- Best Classic Fan: Hunter Builder Deluxe Indoor Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Pull Chain Control