Struggling to Organize a Cramped Bedroom? These 10 Beds with Built-in Storage Are the Best Solution
As the space where we spend hours sleeping, styling outfits, or cuddled up watching a good movie, we all know the importance of an organized, beautiful bedroom. What's more, we also recognize that a chaotic and messy space isn't conducive to a good night's rest or time well spent. Staying organized is a whole lot easier when storage beds are involved. Invest in your space—and in yourself—by buying a multi-purpose piece of furniture. "A storage bed is a great option if you have limited closet space," says Mary Patton, the principal designer and owner of Mary Patton Design. "They are also great for kids—[they offer] a good spot to store toys."
Shop the Best Storage Beds on the Market:
- Best Drawer Storage: Room & Board Hudson Bed with Storage Drawers
- Best Platform Storage: Pottery Barn Jake Upholstered Storage Platform Bed with Metal Legs
- Best Rustic: Raymour & Flanigan Tobyn Platform Storage Bed
- Best Add-On Storage: Avocado City Bed Frame Accessories
- Best Upholstered: Mercury Row Colwell Upholstered Storage Standard Bed
- Best Customizable: West Elm Grid Tufted Storage Bed
- Best Wire Drawers: Allewie Queen Platform Bed Frame with Four Drawers
- Best Modern: Rove Concepts Charlotte Storage Bed
- Best Wooden Storage: Design Within Reach Matera Bed
- Best Under-Bed Storage: Red Barrel Studio Storage Platform Bed
Whether you have a huge home with a sprawling bedroom, or a tiny abode in a city apartment, making the most of your space is key to a clean and organized area. We've corralled some of the best storage beds available right now to help you capitalize on the otherwise unused square-footage. If you're concerned that storage bed frames might be too clunky, or go against your room's aesthetic, not to worry. The bed frames we're sharing run the gamut, and you'll find everything from sturdy American-made wooden frames with a four-drawer construction to a storage bed frame with a luxurious tufted design. "I would look for as much functional storage as possible, with the bed not looking like a storage bed," suggests Patton. Optimize the space in your room with one of the best storage beds available now.