Our Favorite Canisters Will Help You Organize Your Pantry Like a Pro
Do you find that dry goods like rice, flour, and sugar get clumpy and stale sitting in their bags or cardboard boxes, haphazardly sealed with tape or rubber bands? It's time to upgrade to stylish, sealable canisters. Canisters help dry goods stay fresh by sealing out moisture and protecting food from air, light, and even pests. Plus, they look good while getting the job done.
There are certainly plenty to choose from, so before bringing home a new set of canisters, you'll want to consider what'll work best for you and your pantry. In order to do that, you'll need to first assess what type of food you'll be storing, for how long, and in what volume. You'll want to keep in mind the type of material the canisters are made from (to ensure that they're durable and food safe), and you should also take note of the size of the canister and its capacity.
- Best Glass Canisters: Weck Glass Jars
- Best Stacking Canisters: Ashwood Stacking Glass Jars
- Best Canisters for Coffee: Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister
- Best Ceramic Canisters: Large Textured Ceramic Canisters
- Best Stainless Steel Canisters: Martha Stewart Collection Hammered Stainless Steel Canisters