These Containers Will Help You Achieve an Organized, Streamlined Refrigerator
If food items are constantly getting lost inside the black hole that is your refrigerator—resulting in duped purchases that are adding to the clutter and unnecessarily straining your wallet—it's time to invest in a few storage solutions. By corralling like items (think fruit, vegetables, lunch meats, and dairy) into a few bins, you will be better able to keep track of everything you have and everything you don't. That means you'll only buy what you actually need and will be more likely to use up the food you do have before it spoils.
Ahead, some of our favorite in-fridge storage containers that will help you streamline this difficult space.
- Airtight, Leak-Proof Fridge Containers: Martha Stewart Collection 12-Piece Glass Storage Set
- Extra-Deep Fridge Storage Bins: iDesign Linus Deep Fridge Bins
- Stackable Fridge Storage Containers: OXO Good Grips Three-Piece Reusable Lid Set
- Fridge Containers That Keep Produce Fresh: Shulemin Plastic Refrigerator Food Preservation Storage Set
- Eight-Piece Fridge Organization System: HOOJO Fridge Organizer Bins