These New Makeup Lines Simultaneously Streamline and Elevate Your Beauty Routine
Looking polished doesn't have to be a whole production. That's the resounding and refreshing message from less-is-more brands Merit and Jones Road. Merit has just seven clean and cruelty-free products that glide on with ease, evening out skin and leaving behind gorgeously subtle color. The offerings from Jones Road, created by makeup legend Bobbi Brown, are also formulated without any potentially harmful ingredients and are amazingly intuitive. Just smooth them on with your fingers to achieve the dream: a modern, no-makeup makeup look in minutes.
"These two new lines are exactly what I've wanted: swipe-on color that seeps into skin, looks natural, and feels nourishing. Merit's Perfecting Sticks (and that brush!) are genius, as are Jones Road's Miracle Balms for non-creasing color on eyes, cheeks, and lips," says editor in chief Elizabeth Graves. Ahead, some of our favorite offerings from both brands.
- Foundation-Concealer Hybrid: Merit Beauty Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Stick
- Targeted Complexion Stick: Jones Road Face Pencil
- Subtle Highlighter: Merit Beauty Day Glow Highlighting Balm
- Skin-Enhancing Balm: Jones Road Miracle Balm
- Lip Oil: Merit Beauty Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil
Styling by Suzie Myers (Merit); Photographs Courtesy of Manufacturers (Jones Road, Typology)