Our Favorite Living Room Floor Lamps
The living room is the heart of the home, which is why finding the best floor lamp for this space is so important. You want this to be a room that your family looks forward to spending time in, and while natural light is always preferable, that's not always enough to illuminate the entire space. Whether you're looking to add warmth and softness to your living room, enhance the space's overall ambience, or bring in extra light for nighttime use, floor lamps are almost always the answer.
As you start shopping for floor lamps, you'll find that they come in a variety of different styles, and the sheer number of options can make finding the right look for your space a challenge. To help, we've selected an array of options for every style of home—whether you want a focal point or a demure addition, something modern or something classic, we've found a living room floor lamp you'll love.
The Best Floor Lamps for Living Rooms
- Best Utilitarian Lamp: Lulu and Georgia Lydia Floor Lamp
- Best Geometric Lamp: Pottery Barn Carter Metal Floor Lamp in Black
- Best Traditional Lamp: Martha Stewart Carra Floor Lamp
- Best Linen-Covered Lamp: Crate & Barrel Remi Natural Linen Floor Lamp
- Best Unexpected Lamp: Anthropologie Vivian Floor Lamp
- Best Wooden Lamp: RH Reclaimed Railroad Tie Floor Lamp