The Best Speakers for Music Aficionados and Home Entertainers
The right speakers can do more than supply superior sound quality: A great speaker can actually upgrade the music you're listening to. "High-quality speakers can pick up more detail and enhance the musical listening experience, by providing full range sound and reproducing the content as it was intended to be heard," says Lynne Jaeger of Audio Experts.
Whether you're an audiophile or a serial host (or will be, pending the pandemic's end), good speakers are essential when playing music at home. "Speakers can absolutely make (or break) the vibe you're going for, whether that's hosting friends for dinner, having a dance party, or listening to music solo," says Brian Beck, the Global Head of Music at Sonos. "You want to make sure the speakers in your home not only deliver incredible sound, but are easy to use, and, most importantly, help to bring more joy into your space." In the market for a quality speakers that don't scrimp on style? From sophisticated stand-mounted styles to outdoor-friendly options, here are several of the best speakers for music lovers and home entertainers.
- User-Friendly Home Speakers: DALI Spektor 2 in Walnut
- Outdoor Speakers: Bose Free Space 51 Environmental Speakers in Green
- Bluetooth Speaker: Crosley Octave Bluetooth Speaker
- Light-Producing Glass Speaker: Sony LSPX-S2 Glass Sound Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth
- Luxury Speakers: Bang & Olufsen Beosound Balance in Beige