These Washable Runners Are Stylish and Easy to Clean
Looking to give your foyer, hallway, or kitchen a quick refresh? A new rug is an easy way to upgrade any room in the house, but when you're working with these tighter spaces, forgo a large area rug in favor of a runner. Long in length and short in width, runner rugs are ideal for similarly long, narrow spaces. But instead of just choosing the first pretty option you see, we suggest seeking out a washable iteration. After all, these are all high-traffic areas, so selecting a washable runner that you can launder at home means that you'll never have to worry about muddy shoes or tough spills marring your beautiful textiles again.
Best of all, despite the fact that washable runner rugs offer tons of function, they don't sacrifice on form. You'll find that these easy-to-clean textiles come in various colors, patterns, sizes, and textures. And some of these options are even stain-resistant, which means they're even easier to maintain between washes. Ahead, we're sharing some of the best options to add to your home.
The Best Washable Runner Rugs to Buy Now
- Best for Vintage-Inspired: Ruggable Cambria Abalone Rug
- Best for Reversible: Chardin Home Cotton Diamond Runner Rug
- Best Colorful: Maples Rugs Pelham Vintage Runner Rug
- Best One-Piece: nuLOOM Mali Traditional Medallion Indoor Runner Rug
- Best Neutral: Made by Design Solid Washable Rug
- Best Oversized: Lorena Canals RugCycled Washable Cotton Blend Rug
- Best for Stairs: Anne Selke Herringbone Swedish Blue Woven Cotton Rug