The Best Gardening Gloves on the Market Right Now
Spending time in your garden is an easy way to reconnect with nature and even get some exercise (yard work is hard work!), but operating various appliances, digging through dirt, and pulling weeds can wreak havoc on your hands. The good news is protecting yourself from insects, thorns, and common garden irritants—like poison ivy—is simple with the right pair of gloves. Ahead, discover some of our favorite pairs for pruning, general work, tough jobs, and more.
- Best All-Purpose Gardening Gloves: Martha Stewart Nitrile Coated All-Purpose Garden Gloves
- Gardening Gloves with Forearm Coverage: Smith & Hawken Roepickers Work Gloves
- Best Floral-Patterned Gardening Gloves: Anthropologie Floral Twill Garden Gloves
- Best Gloves for Weeding: Terrain Heirloom Garden Weeder Gloves
- High Tech Gardening Gloves: Digz High Performance Gardening Gloves