The 9 Best Canister Vacuum Cleaners for Spotless Floors
When it comes to cleaning your floors, a high-quality vacuum can make all the difference for removing dirt and dander. While there's an overwhelming amount of options on the market to choose from—including robot, upright, and cordless vacuums—you may want to consider a canister vacuum, as these offer all of the benefits of different models in one.
Canister vacuums have a large capacity for holding the dirt and dust they pull from the floor, much like upright vacuums. They have thin nozzles that detach from the main canister so they can access hard-to-reach places, like underneath furniture. They're also useful for cleaning upholstery and even ceilings. If you thought you needed multiple vacuums for designated areas of your home, think again, because these versatile cleaning tools can eradicate messes in any space.
Shop the best canister vacuums of 2022 and learn why thousands of customers recommend these models.
- Best Overall: Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Rated: Bissell Zing Canister Vacuum
- Best for Pet Hair: Kenmore Pop-N-Go Canister Vacuum
- Best Value: Eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Splurge: Dyson Big Ball Multifloor Vacuum Cleaner
- Best for Carpets: Kenmore 400 Series Lightweight Bagged Canister Vacuum
- Best for Hard Floors: Bissell Hard Floor Expert Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Best Portable: Sanitaire Professional Compact Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Long-Reaching: Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner