Tulle Dog Collar
If your dog is playing a part in your big day, make sure he fits the theme by outfitting him in this tulle polka-dot collar.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Using a rotary cutter, cut tulle 4 inches wide and twice as long as the dog's neck.
- With a needle and thread, loosely sew along the center of the tulle, pulling on the thread to gather as you sew. Cut and knot thread.
- Fold tulle in half and pin into place with straight pins. Straight-stitch along fold and pull on thread to gather; tie off.
- Remove pins and sew a length of ribbon to each end of the tulle. Tie ribbon ends into a bow around your dog's neck.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary