Tulle Dog Collar
If your dog is playing a part in your big day, make sure he fits the theme by outfitting him in this tulle polka-dot collar.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Using a rotary cutter, cut tulle 4 inches wide and twice as long as the dog's neck.
- With a needle and thread, loosely sew along the center of the tulle, pulling on the thread to gather as you sew. Cut and knot thread.
- Fold tulle in half and pin into place with straight pins. Straight-stitch along fold and pull on thread to gather; tie off.
- Remove pins and sew a length of ribbon to each end of the tulle. Tie ribbon ends into a bow around your dog's neck.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress