Tulle Dog Collar
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Using a rotary cutter, cut tulle 4 inches wide and twice as long as the dog's neck.
- With a needle and thread, loosely sew along the center of the tulle, pulling on the thread to gather as you sew. Cut and knot thread.
- Fold tulle in half and pin into place with straight pins. Straight-stitch along fold and pull on thread to gather; tie off.
- Remove pins and sew a length of ribbon to each end of the tulle. Tie ribbon ends into a bow around your dog's neck.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Engaged—and the Bride-to-Be's Sister, Kim, Revealed Her Ring
- Soft Colors and Touches of Gold Accented This Gorgeous Garden Wedding in France
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin