Wedding Favor Cones How-To
The next best thing to ice cream cones? Candy cones.
1. Download our clip art (Cone 1 or Cone 2), and print onto metallic paper. (You'll get four cones per 8 1/2-by-11-inch sheet. To create a display of cones in an alternating pattern, print half the sheets with one page and half with the other.)
2. Use a paper trimmer to cut each sheet into quarters.
3. Lay flat, lengthwise, with message facing down. Roll into a cone shape, with "Enjoy" centered on cone, and secure with clear tape or clear adhesive circle labels.
4. Cut iridescent film into 7 1/2-inch squares. Place candies in center, bundle them up, and tie with ribbon.
5. Insert into the cone.
Pearl White mini milk chocolate balls (SWC3735), $39.50 for 5 lb., from Candy Warehouse.
Iridescent film (#11209-1036), $9.67/roll, Blick Art Materials.
32-lb. metallic paper in opal, Paper Presentation.
7mm ribbon (#ER1540, color #71), $8.05 for 5 meters, Mokuba New York.
- Could Ditching Caffeine Be the Secret to Your Most Beautiful Wedding-Day Skin?
- A Southeast Asian-Inspired Wedding in a Former Brooklyn Warehouse
- Amal Clooney Just Revealed Her Favorite George Clooney Rom-Com—and It's Not What You Would Expect
- Queen Elizabeth Is Planning a Surprise for Kate Middleton Ahead of Her and Prince William's 10th Anniversary