Polished Short Wedding Hairstyle
- Volumizing mousse
- Paddle hairbrush
- Straightening iron
- Prep damp hair by applying mousse to a hairbrush. Brush product evenly through hair; avoid applying too much in one area.
- To prevent cowlicks and kinks, comb bangs into place, then blow-dry hair. Make sure to keep the nozzle pointing downward for a smooth, straight finish.
- Divide hair into three sections: left, middle, and right. Beginning with the left side, take small 1⁄4-inch sections and smooth with the straightener. Work the iron close to the hairline where kinks usually appear. Repeat with the right side and middle.
- Section the bangs into two 1⁄4-inch layers. Start straightening the bottom layer first and work up to complete the polished look.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors