Polished Short Wedding Hairstyle
Look sleek and chic when you say your I do's. This shiny bob by New York City stylist Sarah Potempa is simple to create on your own when you follow these four DIY steps.
- Volumizing mousse
- Paddle hairbrush
- Straightening iron
- Prep damp hair by applying mousse to a hairbrush. Brush product evenly through hair; avoid applying too much in one area.
- To prevent cowlicks and kinks, comb bangs into place, then blow-dry hair. Make sure to keep the nozzle pointing downward for a smooth, straight finish.
- Divide hair into three sections: left, middle, and right. Beginning with the left side, take small 1⁄4-inch sections and smooth with the straightener. Work the iron close to the hairline where kinks usually appear. Repeat with the right side and middle.
- Section the bangs into two 1⁄4-inch layers. Start straightening the bottom layer first and work up to complete the polished look.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend