Sheer Delight Favor Rolls
- Clear plastic tubes
- Assorted patterned papers
- Double-sided tape
- Thank-you tag clip art
- Plain paper
- Sheer cotton fabric
- Fill a plastic tube with candy.
- Cut a 5-by-7-inch rectangle from patterned paper.
- Affix double-sided tape to both of the long ends.
- Lay tube on top of one end, and, making sure it is even, press down to attach to tube.
- Roll tube and secure other side so tube is entirely covered in paper.
- Download, print, and cut out the thank-you clip art and affix to tube with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 7-by-13-inch rectangle of sheer fabric.
- Wrap tube in fabric, adhering with double-sided tape if needed.
- Gather fabric at ends and tie with ribbon.
Round plastic containers, #8302255, $7.25 for 24; papermart.com. Papers: "Katazome" multicolor blossom, $18/ sheet, nycentralart.com; "Nepal Twigs" white and gray, $5/sheet, pearlriver.com; "Lokta" orange and gold floral, $10.50/sheet, and coral blossom, $6/sheet, papersource.com. Indian cotton voile in cream, $10/yd; bandjfabrics.com. Loose-weave ribbons in lemon, melon, and fuchsia, $10/5 yds; shopangelaliguori.com.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration