Floral Bouquet Cake Topper
Not to be overly dramatic, but stop the presses! We’ve discovered the one cake-decorating tool that will change your life (or at least your sweets table). The aptly named CakeVase is a clear plastic disk with divots for holding flower stems. The disk keeps the flowers crisp and vibrant for hours—and the cake pristine because the décor and the dessert never touch each other.
- Edible flowers, such as begonias, calendulas, orchids, and roses
- A round cake
- Push the CakeVase onto the top tier of the cake.
- Fill the holes with water.
- Add blossoms!
CakeVase, $18.25 for a set of 3; sugarcraftusa.com.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views