DIY Doily Wedding Chandelier
Learn how to make this easy and beautiful doily chandelier, the perfect addition to any reception decor.
- Fold 4-inch doilies in half twice. Open them, and scrunch them up a little at the center to give them the ruffled appearance of flowers.
- Thread flowers onto yarn to make strands 12 to 16 inches long, and tie to wreath. Attach extra flowers to wire with double-sided tape to fill in gaps.
- This Couple Reunited with Their Loved Ones During Their Family-Focused Wedding in Florida
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress