DIY Doily Wedding Chandelier
Learn how to make this easy and beautiful doily chandelier, the perfect addition to any reception decor.
- Fold 4-inch doilies in half twice. Open them, and scrunch them up a little at the center to give them the ruffled appearance of flowers.
- Thread flowers onto yarn to make strands 12 to 16 inches long, and tie to wreath. Attach extra flowers to wire with double-sided tape to fill in gaps.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?