Vintage millinery flowers—some here date back to the '40s—will add a dash of handsome to men's lapels. (Match purples with gray suits, yellows with navy and black.) Top off the old-school look with something new: a coordinating ribbon.
- Millinery flowers and leaves
- Floral tape
- Velvet ribbons
- Fabric glue
1. Wrap flower and leaf stems with floral tape, starting at the top and wrapping downward.
2. Trim the stems to desired length (a few inches is best).
3. Wrap the stems with ribbon from the bottom up. Glue top end of ribbon.
4. Tie another ribbon into a bow around stems and trim ends.
5. For an added touch, glue a bead to the head of a pin before pinning boutonniere to a lapel.
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession