- Millinery flowers and leaves
- Floral tape
- Velvet ribbons
- Fabric glue
1. Wrap flower and leaf stems with floral tape, starting at the top and wrapping downward.
2. Trim the stems to desired length (a few inches is best).
3. Wrap the stems with ribbon from the bottom up. Glue top end of ribbon.
4. Tie another ribbon into a bow around stems and trim ends.
5. For an added touch, glue a bead to the head of a pin before pinning boutonniere to a lapel.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California