- Millinery flowers and leaves
- Floral tape
- Velvet ribbons
- Fabric glue
1. Wrap flower and leaf stems with floral tape, starting at the top and wrapping downward.
2. Trim the stems to desired length (a few inches is best).
3. Wrap the stems with ribbon from the bottom up. Glue top end of ribbon.
4. Tie another ribbon into a bow around stems and trim ends.
5. For an added touch, glue a bead to the head of a pin before pinning boutonniere to a lapel.
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at An Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer