Pressed-Flowers Guest Book
- Blank book or album
- Flowers and plants
- Pens or markers
- Set your guest book near pots or vases of flowers and plants.
Tip: Choose varieties that have a single layer of petals, which makes them good for preserving.
- Provide scissors and tape.
- Write and display a note inviting revelers to clip a bud, tape it to a page, and write a message next to their pick. Ask a friend to do the first page so that next-in-line loved ones will get the gist. By the end of the night, you'll end up with a keepsake that's blooming with love.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors