Your groom and groomsmen will look fly with a boutonniere that never wilts.
Get More DIY Boutonniere Ideas for Your Wedding
- Guinea hen plumage
- Hot glue
- Hot-glue guinea hen plumage to a pin.
- Let dry.
Get More Feather Craft Ideas for Your Wedding
Guinea hen plumage, $2 for 2; featherplace.com.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments