Glassine-ed Favor Box
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch sticker paper
- Glassine paper
- Glue stick
- Small tuck-top box (
- Baker's twine
- Download our "Dolci" and "Con Amore" PDFs, print them on sticker paper, and cut out with scissors.
- Wrap a white box in glassine, and connect the top with a glue stick to make a grab handle.
- Add the "Dolci" label to the front of the box.
- Hole-punch the handle, and tie baker's twine through the hole. Attach the "Con Amore" sticker to the twine. Back the sticker with paper.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors