Glassine-ed Favor Box
Package sweets in a panetteria-style box wrapped in glassine.
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch sticker paper
- Glassine paper
- Glue stick
- Small tuck-top box (
- Baker's twine
- Download our "Dolci" and "Con Amore" PDFs, print them on sticker paper, and cut out with scissors.
- Wrap a white box in glassine, and connect the top with a glue stick to make a grab handle.
- Add the "Dolci" label to the front of the box.
- Hole-punch the handle, and tie baker's twine through the hole. Attach the "Con Amore" sticker to the twine. Back the sticker with paper.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary