"Enjoy" Wedding Favor Tag How-To
For a scrumptious morning-after meal, arrange miniature jams and corn muffins in a basket lined with napkins, then add this clip-art tag.
Tools and Supplies:
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch heavy cover-stock paper in natural white from Paper Presentation
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Extra-small hole punch
1. Download and print our "Enjoy" Favor Tag Clip Art (use Adobe Reader -- if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application).
2. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole in one end of the tag, and tie to favor with twine.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!