"Enjoy" Wedding Favor Tag How-To
For a scrumptious morning-after meal, arrange miniature jams and corn muffins in a basket lined with napkins, then add this clip-art tag.
Tools and Supplies:
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch heavy cover-stock paper in natural white from Paper Presentation
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Extra-small hole punch
1. Download and print our "Enjoy" Favor Tag Clip Art (use Adobe Reader -- if you are using a Mac, please use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application).
2. Use a craft knife and a metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole in one end of the tag, and tie to favor with twine.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly