Geometric Table-Number Holders
A small cut in a prism—or any geometric shape that will stand on a table—transforms the wooden blocks of your childhood into modernist markers for your wedding reception tables.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Wooden geometric shapes
- Craft paint and brush
- Table-number cards
- Ask your hardware store to cut slits for table number cards in your wooden blocks.
- Paint the wooden shapes with the color of your choice, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- Slip table number cards into the slits.
See More DIY Table-Number Ideas
Wooden geometric solids, $27 for 19; amazon.com.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend