Cubist Escort-Card Wall Display
Forget complicated Escher-like line drawings; it's easy to mount your own cubist exhibit. All you need to create this optical-illusion moment for your wedding reception is paper and tape.
- Escort-card template
- Cover paper
- Pen or marker
- Download the escort-card template.
- Cut the shape from three different-colored sheets in your event palette.
- Fold each cutout in half, then write (or have a calligrapher write) names on the outside and table numbers inside.
- Secure them to a wall (or foam board) with tape.
"Soleil" and "Peace" matte cover papers, $8 for 25 sheets, and Astrobright "Fuchsia" cover paper, $7 for 25 sheets; paperpresentation.com. Calligraphy by Deborah Delaney; 212-877-8773.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend