Wedding Shoe Clips
- Embellishment of your choice
- Craft glue
- Shoe-clip base
- Choose an embellishment.
- Using the craft glue, affix the item to a basic metal-clip base and let it dry.
- Clip the homemade accessory to the shoe of your choice.
Shoe-clip base, $9 for 6, thebuckleboutique.com. First photo, clockwise from top: Silk ribbon, $8/yd, and ivory bead motif, $10, mjtrim.com. Leather roses, $10 each, customfabricflowers.com. Crystal earrings, similar styles available at etsy.com. Silk camellias, $5 each, customfabricflowers.com. Fox-fur pom-pom, $20 each, mjtrim.com.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game
- This Couple's Wedding Reception Was Inspired by a Particularly Opulent Scene in Marie Antoinette
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!