Wedding Shoe Clips
Give neutral shoes fun DIY embellishments in the form of jewels, bows, flowers, poufs, and pom-poms. All of these can be removed after any party, although we highly doubt anyone will want to!
- Embellishment of your choice
- Craft glue
- Shoe-clip base
- Choose an embellishment.
- Using the craft glue, affix the item to a basic metal-clip base and let it dry.
- Clip the homemade accessory to the shoe of your choice.
Shoe-clip base, $9 for 6, thebuckleboutique.com. First photo, clockwise from top: Silk ribbon, $8/yd, and ivory bead motif, $10, mjtrim.com. Leather roses, $10 each, customfabricflowers.com. Crystal earrings, similar styles available at etsy.com. Silk camellias, $5 each, customfabricflowers.com. Fox-fur pom-pom, $20 each, mjtrim.com.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments