Wedding Shoe Clips
- Embellishment of your choice
- Craft glue
- Shoe-clip base
- Choose an embellishment.
- Using the craft glue, affix the item to a basic metal-clip base and let it dry.
- Clip the homemade accessory to the shoe of your choice.
Shoe-clip base, $9 for 6, thebuckleboutique.com. First photo, clockwise from top: Silk ribbon, $8/yd, and ivory bead motif, $10, mjtrim.com. Leather roses, $10 each, customfabricflowers.com. Crystal earrings, similar styles available at etsy.com. Silk camellias, $5 each, customfabricflowers.com. Fox-fur pom-pom, $20 each, mjtrim.com.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips