5 First Look Videos That Will Give You All the Feels
When you hear "first look" you probably think of the moment the groom sees the bride for the first time on their wedding day, and it's definitely one of the best parts of every wedding video! But actually, watching dads tear up, moms beam, and bridesmaids squeal as they see the bride in her dress for the first time is pretty wonderful too. Here, we've rounded up a few winning first-look moments from Love Stories TV:
1. First Look with Dad
When McKenzie's dad walks in and sees her he can hardly keep it together! And when dads cry, we cry.
Cinematographer: The McKellars Wedding Cinema
2. First Look with Mom
Why should grooms and dads get all of the attention? Moms are you usually the ones in the wedding-planning trenches, and seeing her daughter's look come together must be magical. This sweet moment Amanda shares with her mom says it all.
Cinematographer: Light Parade Films
3. First Look with Bridesmaids
Your bridesmaids are usually the first people to see you in your dress, so a lot hangs on their reaction. Michelle must have known she looked AH-mazing based on her 'maids perfect response.
Cinematographer: Make Your Marq Videography
4. First Look with the Groom
Could Jack be any cuter? His genuine excitement when he turns around and sees Kelsey will have you grinning as big as he is.
Cinematographer: Dan West Films
5. First Look with the Groom
The sight of Camille walking down the stairs in her wedding gown actually takes Christian's breath away! This is what a wedding day is all about.
Cinematographer: Little Josh Productions
Watch more of our favorite first-look moments here.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades