Flower Girl Tropical Grass Peplum
Outfit the littlest one in the bridal party in white ensembles accented with easy-to-make DIY add-ons that lend a luau-ready look.
- 3 pieces of raffia skirting, each a different length: 1 1/2 inches, 2 inches, and 3 inches
- Needle and thread
- Measure each piece of raffia skirting to fit along the waist of your flower girl, and cut it to the right length.
- Layer the grass skirts so that the 3-inch one is on the bottom, the 2-inch one is in the middle, and the 1 1/2-inch one is on the top.
- Using a needle and thread, make a hem stitch along the entire length of the top of the peplum. Finish the stitch with a knot.
- Sew a piece of ribbon to each end of the peplum for tying it closed.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend