Flower Girl Tropical Grass Peplum
- 3 pieces of raffia skirting, each a different length: 1 1/2 inches, 2 inches, and 3 inches
- Needle and thread
- Measure each piece of raffia skirting to fit along the waist of your flower girl, and cut it to the right length.
- Layer the grass skirts so that the 3-inch one is on the bottom, the 2-inch one is in the middle, and the 1 1/2-inch one is on the top.
- Using a needle and thread, make a hem stitch along the entire length of the top of the peplum. Finish the stitch with a knot.
- Sew a piece of ribbon to each end of the peplum for tying it closed.
- Prince William Didn't Watch Kate Middleton Walk Down the Aisle at Their Wedding—Here's Why He Missed This Moment
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at an Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life