A Japanese hole punch makes it easy to produce these posh pockets, which can wrap jewelry, pocket squares, or other gifts for your wedding party.
- Free leather pouch template
- Screw punch
- Leather string
- Download our pouch template.
- Cut leather according to the template; punch a hole in two opposing flaps.
- Fold flaps and thread a leather string through the holes to close.
See More Gift-Wrapping Ideas
Martha Stewart Crafts screw punch, $25; michaels.com.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments