Flower-Wrapped Favors How-To
- Fill a 3 5/8-inch-high acetate cylinder with candy.
- To make flower, cut a 9-by- 30-inch piece of tissue paper. Fold, accordion style, in 5-inch-wide layers. Cut petals in smaller end; unfold and lay on flat surface.
- Place cylinder on paper with bottom about 1 inch from uncut end, and roll; tape sides and bottom with double-sided tape. Tie ribbon above top of cylinder.
- Gently peel petals down to open flower. If you use a shorter cylinder, reduce height of paper; for a multicolored blossom, wrap a second layer of paper around cylinder after first is secure; secure with ribbon.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?