Herb Menu Template How-To
Invigorate table arrangements with a flavor infusion. Farmers'-market greenery, like oregano, basil, and tarragon, gives this modern setting an organic feel; planted in sleek pots, the herbs double as inventive displays for a wraparound menu of foods that put the plants' virtues to good use.
Our wraparound menus are sized to fit 3-inch-square pots.
(Stainless cubes, $5 for 3 inches and $15 for 6 inches, both from Jamali Garden Supplies)
1. Download our editable menu clip art, and type in the details of your menu.
2. Print onto 11-by-17-inch white standard-weight paper. (If your home printer won't handle this size paper, you can copy the PDF onto a thumb drive or CD, and take it to an office copy shop.)
3. Using a bone folder and metal straightedge, score fold lines across the paper at the dotted crop marks. Then use a craft knife and the straightedge to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edge of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact for subsequent cuts).
4. Wrap each sheet around a 3-inch cube planter, and adhere with double-sided tape.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary