DIY Personalized Wedding Welcome Packet
Even if you don't have the time (or budget) to fill 100 bags with local snacks or fun sunglasses, you can still introduce loved ones to your locale with something special. Whether you're getting married in your hometown or a fun destination, your out-of-town guests will appreciate a list of activities or a general guide to help them hit all of the hotspots! Add a pretty cover page and personal note that lists your favorite haunts, such as where to grab a cup of coffee or hear live music. Best of all? Most hotels will hand out your "booklets" at check-in, no additional charge to you.
- Cover page template
- City map, touring pamphlets, restaurant menus of your choice
- Download our cover page template, type in your suggestions, and print on your choice of paper. You can also print first and fill out by hand (and curate your recommendations for each guest) for a more personal touch.
- Gather pamphlets, maps, menus, etc. (you can find city-specific pamphlets from any city's tourist board), and secure them with a clip, with the cover page on top.
Hay Clip Clip with Handle, $8, TheLine.com.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why