Modern Door-Hanger Template and How-To
Tools and Supplies
1. Open our PDF file, and replace the placeholder text with your own. Print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you one tag.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the card by cutting between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole through the top triangle for the doorknob using the craft punch. Use the scissors to snip between the hole and the to edge, parallel to the diagonal edge of the orange triangle, so you can slip the door hanger over the knob.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend