2 Steps for Creating a Fringed Streamer
It's the fast train to festive -- a paper garland with snipped sides that's simple to make.
- Long scissors
- Fringe scissors
- Cut sheets of crepe paper into various widths and lengths (or use a rolled-up crepe streamer).
- With the fringe scissors, snip into each strip or streamer about half an inch along the sides.
Martha Stewart Crafts scissors, $20, and fringe scissors, $13; michaels.com for stores.
- Lena Dunham Is Married!
- The Softest-Possible Palette—Lilac, Gray, and Stone Blue—Drove This Low Key, Elegant Event in Maui
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony