Heart-Shaped Origami Save-the-Dates
- Origami paper (available at dickblick.com), or any square piece of paper
- Glue dots
- Fold paper in half; unfold. Fold sides in to meet in the middle.
- Fold sheet in half horizontally. With the folded edge at the bottom, crease bottom corners in so they meet in the middle, forming a point (like a paper airplane); unfold. Turn over, and reinforce the creases on the other side; unfold.
- Cut about a 1⁄2-inch notch at the top center, leaving you with four layers of paper. Form two more "paper airplane" points in front by folding in corners to meet; repeat on the flip side. Then, fold the top over each point (these will become the curves at the top of the heart). Unfold along the center, and invert so that all folded pieces face inward.
- To form a heart shape, squash-fold along the side creases created in Step 2.
- Secure the sides with glue dots, and slip your save-the-date information inside.
11-by-17-inch matte paper in coral, paperpresentation.com.
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful
- Following Their Unofficial Las Vegas Elopement, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Now Legally Married
- This Couple Hosted a Flower-Filled Rooftop Wedding Celebration in Downtown Washington D.C.
- This Couple Tied the Knot Under a Chuppah Surrounded by Aspen Trees in Colorado