Upgrade Your Wedding Exit with a DIY "Just Married" Sign
To make the Just Married sign used at Jayme and Chris's Wedding, print the PDF templates with the letter onto card stock in the color of your choice.
1. Using a craft knife and a metal straight edge, cut the cardstock into rectangles, using the guide marks on the edge of the paper (do not cut all the way to the edge of the paper; this will keep the guide marks from being lost as you make subsequent cuts).
2. Use a slot paper punch (we got ours at createforless.com) to cut 2 holes in the blank area above the number. Place each the same distance in from the edge, and duplicate the placement on each subsequent card. (Make-it-easy tip: Print 1 extra number on normal printer paper, and cut out. Fold it in half vertically, and draw a line 1-1/8" in from the outside edge. Position the punch along this line, about 1" from the top edge. Punch through both layers. Unfold the number, smooth out its crease, and use as a master template for punching card stock.)
3. Thread a ribbon through the slots to connect the cards, and attach ribbon to the car or wall.
- Following Their Unofficial Las Vegas Elopement, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Now Legally Married
- This Couple Hosted a Flower-Filled Rooftop Wedding Celebration in Downtown Washington D.C.
- This Couple Tied the Knot Under a Chuppah Surrounded by Aspen Trees in Colorado
- Ahead of Their 10-Year Wedding Anniversary, Jessica Biel Just Revealed How Justin Timberlake Proposed