Geometric Terra-Cotta Pot How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Terra cotta pot with saucer (we used MGMY "Geo" planters, sprouthome.com)
- Masking tape
- Acrylic paint in peach and cream
- Foam brushes
Determine which section of the terra cotta pot you would like to paint; we painted some peach and some cream. Apply masking tape to outline the area, pressing it firmly at the edges. Dip a foam brush in the paint, and smoothly stroke a thin layer onto the pot. Let dry, about 20 minutes, and repeat. Remove masking tape as soon as second layer dries.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary