Geometric Terra-Cotta Pot How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Terra cotta pot with saucer (we used MGMY "Geo" planters, sprouthome.com)
- Masking tape
- Acrylic paint in peach and cream
- Foam brushes
Determine which section of the terra cotta pot you would like to paint; we painted some peach and some cream. Apply masking tape to outline the area, pressing it firmly at the edges. Dip a foam brush in the paint, and smoothly stroke a thin layer onto the pot. Let dry, about 20 minutes, and repeat. Remove masking tape as soon as second layer dries.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly