Blue and Silver: Creative Send-Offs
Let guests fete the happy couple with a color-coordinated send-off; the supplies can be handed out before the ceremony or set out at the reception. Silver comes naturally to this mix in the form of tiny wedding bells and metal-stemmed sparklers. Simple embellishments, including ribbon and patterned paper, provide splashes of blue.
Confetti Container How-To
1. Start with a 4-by-6-inch piece of medium-weight paper.
2. Roll paper into a tube, pattern side out, with a 1-inch overlap; secure with double-sided tape.
3. Close bottom edge with double-sided tape, and add a handful of silver confetti. Then tape top edge closed so that the crease runs perpendicular to the one at the bottom.
4. Create a small loop in center of two 20-inch lengths of thin ribbon; knot.
5. Set the knot at the top of the container so the ribbon ends dangle down either side. Knot ribbon ends at bottom of container. Trim ends.
Perfect Palette: Blue and Silver
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend